Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FORGIVENESS

Today, I forgive myself for hurting and I forgive those who have hurt me.

Forgiveness is so important to our well being. Being able to forgive oneself and others for actions that are unlike our true selfs is most important for all of us. we live in a world full of judgment. We are forever looking at what others are doing, judging one another and hurting one another. The time is here when we must STOP ALL THE PAIN. Our kids are committing suicide, relationships are falling apart and lives are being destroyed all because we have replaced love with judgment, anger and hate.

As I write this message to others, I write it to myself, since I have committed the same mistakes as well.

I pledge to work on myself in these areas and I hope others will as well.

Thank you, God-in me, through me, as me, around me, in the name of All that is good. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment