Monday, December 27, 2010

A New Year

As I start my walk into the new year, I find myself thinking about everything that has happened throughout this year. There were many things that at first pissed me off extremely. However, now as time has gone on and Spirit has shown me many things, I remember that all things that happen are in divine order and are no more then lessons in life.

As the year went on, I thought it was going to be a wash. My intimate relationship was going down the drain, money was very slim, I was feeling like I had made a big mistake by moving to Atlanta. It wasn't until mid November that things began to change.

After a day spent with Spirit, I began to see things another way. I began to realize that life is worth living no matter what happens. That with faith, when it it is right, all things will be the way they should be.

I look forward to 2011, as I start ministerial school, plan for travel events, feel healthier then ever, move forward with positive friendships and relationships.

Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanzaa and everyone have a great New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment