Sunday, April 18, 2010

INFINITE INTELLIGENCE ACTS THROUGH ME AND MAKES RIGHT DECISIONS

Frequently we find ourselves at a crossroad and we do not know which way to turn. We may be given the right direction. The inner voice may be telling us which way to go, but we are disobedient. We doubt the answer we have received. We have not practiced and developed listening to the still small voice and following its direction. We doubt our ability to make right choices and take right action. We should practice going in silence.

Relax, become still. Recognize the Presence of God. "God, reveal to me what I need to know about the situation? God, what is the first step I should take? God, what is the truth about this situation?" Expect an answer. You will receive an answer. "I am one with Divine Mind. I know what to do and I do it." Thanks God for answered prayer. Thank you, Wisdom-in me, through me, as me. And so it is.

"And the Lord shall guide you continually and satisfy your soul with rich food; and strengthen your bones; and you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring whose water fails not."-Isaiah 58:11(Lamsa's Aramaic Translation)

Daily Thoughts from the Hill
www.hillsidechapel.org

No comments:

Post a Comment