Monday, April 19, 2010

GOD'S PROTECTING PRESENCE IS IN ME AND AROUND ME

God's Protecting Presence is within and around me. The Creator has never left its creation. Wherever I am God is. This the truth about each of us; but I must practice this, know this, accept this, feel this so that nothing causes me to fear, to be discouraged, to panic,. I must make this firm in my mind. I must build this into my consciousness.

"God's Protecting Presence is within and around me. I will fear no evil for God is here." For those I am concerned about, I decree for them: God's Protecting Presence is with you and around you; there is nothing to fear for God is with you.

How wonderful it is to know God, the only Power and Presence is with you and is protecting you. This brings a feeling of security and tranquility. Thanks God for this awareness. Thanks God for your protecting Presence. Thank you, Wisdom-in me, through me, as me. And so it is.

"I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God; in him I will trust."-Psalm 91:2(Lamsa's Aramaic Translation)

Daily Thought from the Hill
www.hillsidechapel.org

No comments:

Post a Comment